Wow, usually I limit myself to one blog post a day. Anything more than that is a little overzealous. Well, today I have four. Can you tell I realllllly don't want to start studying for finals? And I haven't blogged in a bit and there are so many things to say! Don't judge me.
This is a post to commemorate my TWO YEARS of blogging (the exact anniversary was actually July 2nd). Can you belive I started this thing two years ago and have actually been a faithful writer?! I'm telling you, if you have to decide between blogging and homework, the blogging will come first.
Here are some fun facts from my blog:
- It has had 7,641 page views
- This will be my 139th post
- I also published 152 more posts on my Peru Blog and it has 4,459 pageviews
- I've had 76 views from Peru, 28 from Saudi Arabia, 24 from Russia 17 from the UK and 15 from Israel...
- My most viewed post was The Skinny on Skinnies which has more than double the views of any other post.
Okay, if you're bored out of your mind and are procrastinating homework too, here's a few places you can visit to waste some time :) Embarrassing stories, funny stories, life events and good memories. I love blogging.
- I Met A Boy!
- Operation: Something's Fishy
- Conditioner? Shampoo!
- President to President
- Food for Thought...Or Cleanliness
- How to Creep a Girl Out 101
- Blessed
- Interjections!
And here's a few from Peru...
- I Promise, there IS a Bathroom
- Mopping Floors
- Our First Field Trip
- The Never-Ending Latin Dance
- Drunks in the Park
- The Best Bike Ride EVER
- Who Cut the Cheese?
- The Sickest Post You've Ever Read
- A Mile in Their Shoes
No comments:
Post a Comment