Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Ice Cream Challenge

Over the weekend, Brittany had a fabulous idea...eat at a different ice cream place every day until she graduates (on the 21st).  BRILLIANT!

Monday, July 9th- Root Beer floats at the ward activity (that was easy, didn't even have to pay for it!)

Tuesday, July 10th- Dairy Queen.  Buy one, get one free Blizzards :)

Strawberry cheesecake.

Reeses.  And what's on my spoon is one huge chunk of Reeses.

3 comments:

  1. Ummm, could I be included in this challenge?? I really like the sound of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm as far as I'm concerned, Brittany said (and I quote) "I don't each much sugar" -Brittany Erickson on a brown couch at Heartland Apartment 109 only 2 days ago...

    My question is this: What do you have to say for yourself Brittany?

    With Love, Jarek Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so upset that I'm not in Rexburg for this.

    ReplyDelete