You know, I never thought I'd get sort of tired of eating ice cream...but it's tiring to eat it all the time!! Especially when you have to find a new place to go every day for it.
Day 4 (Thursday): Otter Pops at Brittany's accounting society dinner. Free food! Not quite ice cream, but it was a busy day for both of us so we decided they counted.
Day 5 (Friday): Nothing :( No ice cream yesterday. Again we were both busy and weren't going to be able to go until after 10:00 when she got back from her rehearsal. Me, being me, went to bed at 10:00.
Day 6 (Today!): BRC's Frozen Custard. Buy one get one free. Score! Brittany got a cup of mint chocolate chip and I went for Fudge Cookie (chocolate ice cream with crushed up fudge stripe cookies and fudge swirl). Yummy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment