But on with the real story....
After a long, hard day filled with classes, homework, work, and fhe I went to take a nice, hot, and relaxing shower (well first I had to clean out the hair-filled drain which is an entirely different story...I think that it makes up for my lack of doing dishes so far though....). As I stood, enjoying the hot water I catch a glimpse of something behind me. (Now you must know that one of my biggest fears is that I'll be in the shower and some creep-o-weird-o will appear behind me and cut my throat like in a horror movie). I turn around and find a bright red cup dangling in the shower and scream! WHAT THE HECK?!?! It took me a moment to realize it was indeed a harmless cup and not a serial killer. My eyes then darted to the top of the cup where I saw a small hole in the top and a piece of string (so I thought) connecting it to a pole like a fishing rod, which then went out the door. When I looked in the cup I found, to my delight, two slices of a fresh green pepper I had cut up earlier in the day! A snack for the shower, how thoughtful!!!
I took my slices of green pepper, thanked whoever was outside the door, and tossed the cup back over the side of the shower and continued showering. How's that for crazy?
After getting out I confronted Whitney about the whole thing and heard her whole story which was hilarious. She poked a hole in the cup with a pen, used floss as string and attached it to our kitchen mop. I'm glad in her 22 years on this earth she has honed such useful skills.
| I had her recreate the scene :) |
| My view.... |
College is Crazy.
You really should be a writer. I know ... you don't like it, but you're so good at it (in my totally unbiased opinion).
ReplyDelete