Sunday dinners are the best. Seriously. After an entire week of eating sandwiches and cheese and crackers for meals, it's nice to have real food. The meal tonight was provided by the roommates who left for the summer and subsequently left food in the refrigerator or freezer. We basically just fried everything we could get our hands on. I've never tried deep-frying different foods, so it was quite the experience. We did chicken, carrots, cheese sticks, and Reese's and cookie dough wrapped in biscuits. It was a fatty feast. The boys did crockpot some chicken as well that was perfect with rice. The combination of everything made for an excellent Sunday dinner!
 |
| Mmmmmmmmm! |
 |
| The Reeses-biscuit combo. |
1st Reaction upon reading this: Ouch Ouch Ouch, I want to be there!!!
ReplyDelete2nd Reaction: Why on earth is a picture of Daniel and Derrick being displayed at this fatty feast?!?! Hellloooo, that should be me!
Oh I have no idea...Travis mumbled something about a family picture. I guess I was taking your spot :)
ReplyDelete