| I need a new face...this one kind of scares me. |
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Ice Cream Challenge: Day 3
Day three we had to plan ahead a little. Brittany's parents are coming into town this afternoon and conveniently my last class was cancelled, so we did a lunch date! Brittany's never had Millhollow frozen yogurt so off we went. I had a coupon for BOGO sandwiches and frozen yogurt so we got 2 sandwiches (Brittany- cold turkey; Abigail- hot BBQ pulled pork), 2 drinks (1/2 7up and 1/2 pink lemonade) and 2 yogurts (vanilla) for 12 buckaroos. Happy day :)
PS- Notice the Peru shirt? I've been home for THREE MONTHS now. That means I've been home just as long as I was there. I can't even describe how weird that feels. Also, the man in the suit behind me is my stake president and one of Brittany's accounting professors. Small, Rexburg world.
Labels:
ice cream challenge,
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment