I'm a brunette. I'm a brunette. I'm a brunette. I'm a brunette. I'm a brunette. I'm a brunette. I'm a brunette.
A little over a week ago I was taking a shower and realized that I was running out of shampoo. A few days later I finally got around to going to Walmart to pick some up. Since shampoo is something I'll always use I figured it would be good to just buy the big bottle and save money in the long run. I still had some left in my old bottle so I stuck the new bottle in the closet until I needed it.
Two days ago I finally ran completely out of the old stuff. I waltzed right on over to the closet to get my brand spankin' new bottle and to my surprise....I had bought a HUGE new bottle of conditioner. Lovely. I have plenty of conditioner left. I needed shampoo.
Yesterday. I'm at Broulims with Alexis and remember that I still need shampoo. Now, Broulims is a grocery store so it's not cheap to be buying toiletries there but I needed to wash my hair! I went to the shampoo isle and of course the kind I get is the most expensive one. So I decided to try something else on sale. I picked out Aussie (it smells good). At first I grabbed "extra volume shampoo" but put it back to get the "extra moist" kind. Again, I went for the big bottle.
This morning I got home from the gym sweaty, stinky and ready to shower (nice alliteration, huh?). I grabbed my new shampoo, twisted the pump up and started walking towards the bathroom when I read the bottle. Yup. I'm a brunette. I'm a brunette. I'm a brunette. I'm a brunette who picked up yet ANOTHER bottle of CONDITIONER. So now I have two very large bottles of conditioner plus the bottle that I'm still using because that's not what I ran out of! How does this even happen?!?!?! Can I literally just not read? Do I refuse to use the skills I learned in kindergarten? Do I secretly not like washing my hair? You think this story is totally made up? Sadly, it's pure unadulterated truth. I wish I made this stuff up.
| Little bottle I'm in the process of using PLUS the two new ones I will be using for the next year... |
Thanks for the laugh!!! :) You are so cute!
ReplyDelete