Thursday, March 3, 2011

Please pass the Afrin

Ugggggggggggg.  Being sick is no fun.  Especially when all it is is a sore throat and stuffy nose.  The rest of my body is in tip-top shape and I'm ready for the day!  Too bad I can't stop sniffling...

I missed a fun dinner out with our fhe brothers.

I haven't been to the gym since Saturday.

I haven't been out of the apartment in more than 24 hours.

I'm still in my pjs at 11:00.

I thought I could make it through the night without Nyquil...woke up thrice to blow my nose and had to go in the hall so I wouldn't wake Alexis up.

I actually watched a movie all the way through (not a bad thing I guess).

Okie Dokie, I'm done complaining now.  At least I don't have real classes to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment