It's that time of the semester again. Registration. Why do they insist on making it so stressful?? Actually this semester was waaaayyyyyy less stressful than normal. They used to have it set up so that you could start registering at midnight...lucky for me, that meant 2:00am in Ohio. Then once I finally have the chance to register in Idaho they change the time to 6:00am.
I'm kind of a weirdo when it comes to planning classes...the excel sheet is a glimpse of what goes through my head as I'm trying to get things organized. You have to be prepared because anything can happen; classes can fill, the computer can freeze, the crappy apartment connection can go out, the pages won't load etc. Surprisingly, I got all the classes I wanted at the times I wanted! One class I got my second choice for a professor but oh well.
I'm hoping I don't have to change too much because of work. I don't have my schedule yet so cross your fingers I can just work when I don't have class. Half of my classes are only offered at one time so it's impossible to change them anyways. The boxed in schedule is what my final ended up looking like.
Notice, Wednesday and Friday I only have one class! Tuesday/ Thursday is going to be the death of me but I've heard that's what college is for. I'm taking Culinary Fundamentals, Intro to Food Service Sanitation, Meal Management, Family Foundations, Light and Sound, and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. Hopefully nothing too stressful and I think I'll be able to have some fun too! I get kind of focused during the semester so I'm sad I won't have as much fun as I did this semester only having one class. I'm going to try hard not to be as big of a party pooper as I was in the fall...."try" being the key word.
I'm excited for next semester!!! Five of the six roommates are staying so it'll be a party. The weather will get nice sooner or later so we can have picnics outside, go on walks, and leave our door and windows open with the music blaring.
Life is good :)

This is so funny because I do the same thing!! I love excel :)
ReplyDelete