Even though it's not stated quite as often, I still love this girl more than blogposts can say. She's one of my best friends!! Don't take this the wrong way, but I need to hurry up and get married so I can see her again! Weddings do wonderful things for long distance friendships :) Alas, if I don't get married soon (which is also perfectly okay by me) I think I'm going to try and find an internship in Mesa for the winter so I can be near her. It would be the best winter ever. Well, maybe not as cool as living in Peru, but a close second.
I'm so happy she's happy. Even if we don't ever get to live near each other again we're planning on having neighboring mansions in heaven. Maybe we'll share a backyard and have barbecues every Saturday. (Are there days of the week in heaven?) We're also planning on watching our life movies. Especially the funny and embarrassing times that we shared. It's going to be one big party! As great as heaven will be with this girl, I'm pretty happy with earth-life...even if I don't get to see her as often as I wish.
Here's a few pictures to remember the good times :)
| Whitney's wedding in Mesa. |
| Rehearsing for the talent show. |
![]() |
| Baking...what brought us together. |
![]() |
| I liked to wear her glasses... |
![]() |
| Trying to be each other in a picture. |
My Trip to Seattle
A Shower Surprise
Awkward Moments
Whit's Wedding




As I was reading this 2 things happened. 1) I just about cried and 2) I somehow could smell your feet through the phone. Or mine have decided to smell like yours today...
ReplyDeleteYou both look younger in those early pictures. I'm grateful you have such good friends.
ReplyDelete