Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday is a Special Day

Today was so productive and I love it!  Plus it was sunny and warm most of the day!  I woke up at 7:30 this morning because I had a group meeting at 9:00 and needed to shower and put my part of the presentation together before then.  After my meeting I stayed at the library and worked on homework until 1:00.  I got most of my Monday homework and some of the Tuesday stuff done, though I left my HUGE cooking book at home and have yet to finish that reading. 

I did SPRING CLEANING all day.  It was wonderful!  I finished three loads of laundry including some sheets and blankets I should have done a few weeks ago.  I rearranged my closet to fit some more stuff in, packed away my winter sweaters, hats, gloves, scarves, and boots and whipped out my swimsuit, towel, shorts and flip flops.  I fished out some pictures that fell between my bed and the wall using a bread knife with a piece of chewed gum on the end.  Whoever invented that little contraption was a genius.  I Febreezed the entire apartment.  I hung up a towel holder Whitney sent me (she got it at a garage sale in AZ) in the bathroom without asking any roommates...I don't care if they don't like it.  I finished off a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips.  I walked in the rain during a thunderstorm (Idaho thunderstorms last like 10 minutes...one thing I miss about Ohio).  Oh, and to top it off, I've been jamming to my summer music the entire time!!  Ipods are a wonderful thing.  So are roommates that put up with me blaring music all day.

My summer drawing on the hallway whiteboard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment