Argggggg. The past month and a half have been overwhelming. There's been so much I've wanted to blog about that I just haven't done any of it. It's too big of a task. Too much has happened. Here's a quick rundown of my life this semester...
- Laptop charger broke so I now live on library computers...part of the reason I don't blog is I feel guilty blogging while in the library...
- Got the second highest score on my kinesiology exam last week!!
- Went to General Conference
- Sewed a pillowcase and pair of pajama pants
- Stayed at the library way too late, way too many nights
- Ate too much chocolate
- Ran in the Temple to Temple Relay
- Had a Peruvian dinner
- I go Spanish Stadium Singing every Sunday now...it's good for my soul
- Went on a blind date
- Make peanut butter banana bread
- Still working in Admissions as a Coordinator and loving it
- It's starting to get cold out....
- Mailed in my absentee ballot for Mr. Mitt!
- Lost my ipod and had it found outside in the grass by the apartment maintenence man...what a blessing
- Watched the presidential debates
- Homework (have I mentioned that yet??)
- Working out not quite as often as I wish
- Slept on the couch because I didn't want to put my laundry away that was covering my bed
- Touched a one-day-old placenta in my women's health class
Sorry I couldn't make up my mind which tense the list should be in. It's late and I really don't have time to even be typing up this lame list.... maybe in the future I'll actually get around to posting pictures from these events...maybe
No comments:
Post a Comment