Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mocktail 3.0

It was the best of times (first Friday of the semester), it was the worst of times (summer is now officially over) and it was Mocktail time.  I feel like I've done an adequate job describing these in past semesters so if you're unfamiliar with it or you just want to check out old pictures click here.

And if you want pictures of this semester's bash, just keep scrolling down.  (PS- I go to BYUI and have great friends.  No alcoholic beverages were present at this party...and, if you look closely, most of the glasses are empty...we just carried them for fun)


 You know I always bring the classiest treats.  Top: Lemon cupcakes with strawberry frosting and a raspberry on top.  Bottom, brownie bite with frosting and a mini Reese's cup on top.
Rockin' our sunglasses.

The Limanites

My new roommate, Whitney

Hank, always looking classy

Dallin, no longer the Clarke newbee

I had to drag Nathaniel to the party, but secretly he had fun

Alec and Myles

Roommate picture

Photobombed...

Four amigos

Our gracious host, Travis


Ohhhhhh Casey...it's a familiar picture (see below)

Cheng

Noelle and I trying to look classy...don't know how well that worked.

Sarah, Annalise and Nathaniel talking about their horses...or something classy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment