Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Time For...

what?  WHAT?!?!  What is it time for??!!!?!?!

I have no idea and it's driving me crazy.  Why do I have such a hard time with big decisions?  Why do I have to over-analyze everything?  Why can't I just make a decision and stick to it?  Why can't someone just explain how the rest of my life is going to go to me?  Why can't someone just make the decision for me?  Why do I lose sleep over this kind of stuff?

Well, I guess I'm glad no one is making my decisions because I would be quite upset with them.  I'm glad I don't know the end from the beginning because that would take the fun and excitement out of life.  If I went to bed earlier I probably wouldn't lose sleep.

Sometimes I don't know the answer to something that seems important and I really do get frustrated.  I want to feel good about every decision I make.  I don't want to have any more regrets than I already have.  Regret is maybe the worst feeling in the world.  You knew you were supposed to do one thing and then you did another.  Why would you do something you knew you weren't supposed to do?  Beats me.  But I've done it before.  Mostly out of pride, I think.

I want to be the absolute best person I can be and that takes a lot of work.  Sometimes it takes more work than I'm willing to put in and that has been the cause of numerous regrets.  I'm setting a new goal.  I want to live my life with no regrets.  I want to work through problems and decisions and feel happy in the end, even if things don't turn out how I want them to.  This is not something that will change overnight and it's not something that I'll ever accomplish but it's something I can work at everyday, in every little thing I do.  No matter what time it is, I want to be ready for whatever is next. 

This is so much easier said than done.  But I know I can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment