Today is one of those days I just want to drop out of school. Yup. I'm sick of homework. I'm sick of staying up late stressing about anything and everything. I'm sick of learning new information, most of which I will forget by the end of the semester and never use again. I'm sick of emotions. I'm sick of procrastinating. I think I just need a vacation...or a recess...a long weekend recess. Usually I go home between every semester but I haven't been back since the middle of April. The farthest I've gone is 30 minutes away. Don't get me wrong, I love Rexburg!! I love school!! I love my life!! It's just one of those days where doing nothing would be preferred. It's a good thing getting good grades and a college degree is long-term important to me. I don't even know if that sentence made sense. Good thing I'm not attempting an English degree.
Can't I just go back to the good ole' days?!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment