Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Home, Sweet Home

Remember this post about me wishing I could see Eli play football his senior year of high school?  Well my wish came true!!!  My mom called me last Monday wondering if I would like to come home for a weekend and I was sooooo excited.  I packed my bags Thursday night and went to SLC where I stayed the night with a friend.  Friday morning I flew to Detroit where my mom picked me up at the airport and headed to Lima.  I got to see Eli play football and Meredith and Seth play in their soccer games.  I also talked to old friends, got a massive hug from my band director, saw the band, went shopping with Eli, ate way too much Panera, and almost played Monopoly with Seth.  Here are some pictures from the weekend.


#42...I didn't get any good pictures of him actually playing...

Couldn't go to a football game and not get a Shawnee Dog!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment