A few weekends ago I went to Utah with Kadi, Alexis and Hillary. We went to Provo Friday afternoon and I got to have ice cream with my best friend growing up, Heather Millett. Friday night we drove back up to SLC and stayed the night with Alexis's brother and sister-in-law. Saturday we went to Temple Square, saw seven brides in less than 20 minutes, got lost, and ate at Olive Garden before heading back to Rexburg that night. It was a quick trip, but a good one.
![]() |
| At the BYU Mens' Volleyball game |
Last Saturday we had a non-Monday fhe activity at Alexis's house. Her parents have a pool and racquetball court in their clubhouse so we went back there and had a little party. We had pizza and cake (it was Travis's birthday that week), sat in the hot tub, played water polo, watched the guys beat each other in racquetball, and had a blast! It was amazing because we got ALL TWELVE of us there. I don't think I've ever had an fhe activity before where absolutely everyone came.
Valentine's Day was spectacular for me this year!!! No, no boyfriend BUT that just made it even better. I got up at 5:30 to cook my roommates breakfast casserole. Alexis got up a little later to make pancakes. We even decorated the table cute. So at 7:00 am we had a lovely roommate breakfast! Later, Alexis and I baked some cookies that Lauren had made the dough for the night before. Then Lauren and I decorated them for our Visiting Teaching sisters and they turned out excellent. It was like a double whammy because we put them on top of cupcakes. Lauren and I also made some V-day cards. I quite enjoyed doing a craft since I don't do them that often anymore. Monday night we went to our bishop's house for fhe and then I went to our brother's apartment to watch the old musical, The Band Wagon. I much prefer Singin' in the Rain...this one was a little out there.....

Sounds like you had a great trip to Salt Lake with a bunch of awesome girls! Although I'm not sure how I feel about you guys were BYU shirts. Traitors!! haha... just kidding! :-)
ReplyDelete