Sometimes, I eat good food that's not actually good for you. But sometimes I eat good food that is also good for you! Here are some of my creations so far this semester...
The BEST BREAKFAST EVERRRRR. Okay listen up. Here's a delicious and healthy breakfast. Vanilla greek yogurt, flaxseed, Fiber One cereal, and fruit...strawberries are my favorite and blackberries are also good...basically any fruit is tasty. This is like CHEESECAKE FOR BREAKFAST. I'm not joking. Try it. You won't regret it.
More breakfast.... Pancakes. Can't go wrong with 'em. For these I used a honey, whole wheat pancake mix and added ground flaxseed. Then I split the batter and made banana pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes and white chocolate raspberry pancakes. Don't worry, I did not eat them all in one sitting.
Banana muffins with brown sugar topping.
Soup... No idea what this is called but it's got turkey sausage, zucchini, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and onions. Maybe something else but I forget.
Mom's potato soup. I've already made two batches. It's that good.
Misc. Lunches.... Triscuit with tomato, mushroom, avocado and lemon pepper tuna.
TACO FROM THE TACO BUS. These are the best tacos I've ever had, and ever will have, in my entire life. I get pork tacos with onion, salsa, cilantro and as much lime juice as I can. Usually I only eat two in a sitting, but last week I went and got three. And I didn't regret it.
Dessert... The best part of every meal. And every pre-meal. And sometimes the only part of my meal. I made these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies one weeknight. They were gone in less than 24 hours and I literally ate at least 20.
Valentines cookies!!! Lauren and I had a cookie decorating party and these are the beauties I created. And I sent some wrapped in bubblewrap to Ohio. I'm the best girlfriend ever.
Annnnnnd this was my indulgence tonight. Fresh, hot scones topped with a scoop of chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Thor's Ice Cream by Taco Bell. $1 scoops and two scones for $1. So this was only $2...including tax. Hand them the bills and eat. It's so easy. So incredibly delicious. And so worth the calories.
Welp, there ya have it! A taste of what it's like to be Abigail's mouth this semester. It's a pretty rockin' job.











No comments:
Post a Comment