Friday, December 28, 2012

This Christmas...Thus Far

Here's some of what I've done thus far over the Christmas break...in pictures.


Went to Meredith and Seth's indoor soccer games.  Noah brought a piece of wood to color on.

Wrapped presents with proceeds going to The Samaritan House in Lima.

Had a little reunion at church with the guys...first time at church together in 2.5 years.

Put together a LOT of puzzles...

The Tucker Clan, Christmas Morning.

I got a new phone!!!!  And it actually works!

I got Noah some blank canvases for Christmas...he wasn't too excited...

And then he realized painting with me was actually fun :)

Spent a lot of time with Nathaniel (my family might say too much time...)

Went on a "double-date" with my parents to Toledo to do some errands, eat Chick-fil-A (Nathaniel's first) and see the Toledo Zoo lights.

Got my first lottery ticket as a late Christmas present!

I won $6...poor Nathaniel won nothing...

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment