Saturday, November 24, 2012

Peter Pan Syndrome

Anyone who's anyone and reads this blog knows that I'm terrible at making plans for live and deciding what I'm going to do.  Well, let me introduce you to one more option....go to China!!!

I'm starting to think I'm just running away from growing up.  The closer college graduation gets, the more I want to extend the college experience.  I mean, who wants to grow up anyway?!  There's all sorts of....responsibility.  Yeah, not ready for that yet.  

How about taking off for five months and going to Asia?  I could see the Great Wall of China (cross another wonder of the world off my bucket list), visit another continent (bringing my total to four), experience yet another amazing culture, meet some more adorable ninos (no idea how to say that-- or anything for that matter-- in Chinese) and a slew of other great things.  Why not?  It's not like it's super pressing to finish my last semester of school.  And once I graduate I'm going to feel obligated to be an adult.  This pre-graduation stuff is great.  I can explore the world!  Stay tuned.  No plans are set in stone until they are set in stone.  And even then I can change my mind.

I'm falling in love with these kids as we speak...



No comments:

Post a Comment