Saturday, August 11, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust

Okay, no one died.  BUT Alexis got married...leaving me as the last of the three amigas who's single.  I'm not complaining.  At least not at the moment.  Thankfully, my friends don't forget who I am once they get married.  We're planning a reunion at this very moment!

At the luncheon.

Jared and Whitney.


I just couldn't stop taking pictures of them...they're adorable.

The Peterson clan.

Roomies


Helping with the reception.





I just realized after posting these that I didn't put up any of Marc.  So here's one of the handsome groom and my best friend who is now his beautiful bride.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad I found this. That last picture of me is quite funny. Marc always has this sense of when his picture is being taken, so of course he's looking and smiling. Oh I love you Miss Abigail. Come visit me. Like...now.

    ReplyDelete