Today in my anatomy lab I learned that I have excellent air expulsion from my lungs. Granted, my lungs aren't the biggest (they hold about 3 liters of air), but I can get those three liters out of my lungs in under 1 second. BAM. That's efficiency right there.
Also, let me just tell you about what the rest of this week looks like...it's going to be a killer. Today I had/ have class from 7:45-12:30, work from 12:40- 3, lab from 3:15-5:00 and fhe from 6:15- 9:00 (it's a big, LONG ward one). Tomorrow I have work from 8-11, a meeting from 12:30-1:30, another meeting from 1:00-2:00 (tell me how I'm supposed to do that??), devo from 2-3, and a Food Services Board meeting from 4-5. The rest of the week is equally as busy with class and work. PLUS, I have a First Aid test to study for and take early because on Monday I'm skipping class to go play with my little cousins from SC that I never get to see, and because I'm taking the test early I have to skip a different class, so I have to get all the stuff for that class done early, and I'm also missing my anatomy lab on Monday so I have to get all the work for that done by Saturday. AND I have a MONDO (I cannot emphasize this enough) project due in two weeks that has way too much stuff left to finish. It's a group project which means we have to find time to actually get together to work on it and I work days, one of the girls works nights, one goes to hair school at night and the other one just never shows up for anything. It's a joy ride. I also need to exercise every day to get points for my Exercise Phys class. Oh, and I almost forgot...I have a big anatomy test next week so I need to start studying for that.
Okay, I think that's everything. I'm not complaining. Well, maybe I'm complaining just a little bit, but don't judge me, okay?? OH!!!! My book came in at the library and I only have four days to go pick it up but once I get it I'm going to want to read it and if you haven't discovered already...I HAVE NO TIME FOR BOOKS. What book, you might ask? How to Avoid Marrying a Jerk. If you weren't judging me earlier, you sure are judging me now. That's okay. Bring it on. I can handle you, and I can handle this week.
Life is good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment