Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Met a Boy!!

Well, okay, not really a boy.  More like a man.  Actually, it's two men.  This story gets better and better!  And it's about to get even better than you first imagined.  Remember how much I love my job?  Sadly, there aren't many perks to it.  Yesterday was one of those days where there most certainly was a perk though.  Here's what happened.

I'm sitting at my desk when an official looking man comes in.  He starts talking to us and basically says "Elder Oaks and Elder Nelson are going to be coming here in 5-10 minutes and we need some students to hold the doors open for them.  Would any of you be able to help?"  WHAAAAAAA?!?  Good thing it was a slow day at the office!  So I got to go to the front doors of the Kimball building and hold open the doors for two apostles of the Lord.  That doesn't just happen every day.  That doesn't even happen every lifetime!  And Elder Nelson even shook my hand.  What a great day at BYU-Idaho :)

Elder Russell M. Nelson
Elder Dallin H. Oaks

1 comment:

  1. Nice! P.S. Kudos on creating a title that's sure to draw quite a few readers :)

    ReplyDelete