Saturday, April 28, 2012

Charming Ladies and Dashing Gentlemen

Another semester has started which means another classy party thrown by my very favorite BYUI boys!  I can't remember if I blogged about the last party so I'll post a picture from it to remind you how awesome that one was.  It was the first Classy Clarke party and it was such a hit, they've been throwing them ever since.  It's a party filled with food, drinks, and lots of class.

Last year

With our new roommate, Cindy!

Special thanks to Hannah (another new roommate) for letting Brittany and I borrow dresses.


Travis stood in for Noelle so we could have a Peru reunion picture.




PS- remember how two months ago, this was our version of getting dressed up and fancy??  I love America!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh this made me laugh so hard with the last picture! Gosh you two are beaaautiful! And a special thanks to Travis for making me look oooh so good in that proxy picture.

    ReplyDelete