If you've never listened to the Radiolab podcast you are missing out. Let me tell you, I've learned so many awesome, but slightly useless, things from that podcast! You don't even need to be a geek to enjoy it because there's something for everyone. I can't pick a favorite episode because they're all just so stinkin' delightful. I've learned about the origins of outhouses, how babies think logarithmically, the limits of the human body and mind (and if there are limits), how liar's brains are different from normal brains, where AIDS came from, how words affect our daily lives, what stochasticity means and a slew of other things. It's incredible!!! Seriously, you need to go to radiolab.org and then find their podcasts and download as many as possible. Most episodes that are an hour long have three or four stories within them. I used to listen to them while working out but they're great for long car rides too. Did I mention they're totally free??
To make this easier, I'll just link you right to their site!

No comments:
Post a Comment