Sunday, August 21, 2011

Full Tummies and Painted Faces

Yesterday was just a fantastic day!  I got up at 7:30 and started doing errands and chores around the apartment.  For lunch, Blake and I went to the Madison County fair and partook of a free baked potato bar!  It was one of the best baked potatoes I'd ever had!


After lunch we went to the park where I was going to read my book and then take a nap.  Conversely, I ended up reading Blake's book to him and he proceeded to fall asleep.  So I didn't get to read any of my book and I didn't get a nap....boys.


In the evening we had a very fun double date with my roommate Marissa and her boyfriend Matt!

They played nicer than we did....
We finished out the evening by watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.  You can see the power the girls hold in these relationships ; )

1 comment:

  1. This has got to be the cutest post I've ever seen! I LOVE the pictures :) Sounds like it was an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete