The end of the semester always means saying good bye to a lot of people and things. Here are a few of my goodbyes this time around....
1) My roommates- At least most will be back in the fall! I miss them already. At least I have two great ones for the summer session.
2) Ohio- Well, I never really said hello to Ohio this summer but I'm counting it as a goodbye because I'm growing up and staying in Idaho to work.
3) My 4.0- What a sad day! I got my first A-. I know, I know, I know. I can't complain about a 3.985 after four semesters but it's sad to see it go because it's never going back up. It can only go down from here.....
4) My Jerusalem Application- YES! This is one thing I'm ecstatic to see leave my care! My application to attend BYU Jerusalem in the winter is officially in the mail. Now I play the waiting game.
5) My old boss- If you've read my blog before you know I love my job and the people I work with. It's hard to say goodbye to the person who hired and trained me and has helped me so much with other random things (including editing my essays for #4).
6) My incredible lack of gym time- I went to the gym a grand total of once during the Spring semester. I am going to make the gym a habit this summer and say goodbye to the little extra Abigail that came from too much time in the library and kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment