It's funny how plans change. Especially when your name is Abigail. Especially when your name is Abigail and you're in college. Especially when your name is Abigail, you're in college, and you're trying to figure out this thing called LIFE. I'm not complaining, life is all about change and I'm all for life so I must be all for change.
So what, you may ask, has recently changed in my life that I would be so inclined to blog about it? For starters, my plans for the coming winter months. I've had planned out what I was going to do for the winter semester since last spring. Sadly, those plans came to a crashing halt last week and I was left to Plan B...sadly I had no Plan B.
It's a good thing I have an active brain and am in college where they teach me how to solve problems. This small rubiks cube hasn't been completely put right but I'm almost there. Basically, I think I'm going to stay in the Burg for the winter. To work or not to work? How many credits should I take? Are there even enough classes that I need offered at night or online that would get 12 credits to qualify me to work? From my initial research, all evidence points to no. So, for the moment, Plan B has turned into taking a few classes at night, not working, focusing on being an awesome Relief Society President, going to the temple multiple times a week, indexing, and fiilling my days with good things that don't consist of homework. And my lovely roommate, Alexis, has decided to do something similar so we will have a blast partying it up while everyone else suffers through midterms and finals yet again.
This is definitely not set in stone yet but I feel really good about how things are turning out. Everything happens for a reason and I think I'm supposed to stay in Idaho (in the cold) instead of venturing to the sunny beaches of Florida. I guess a winter tan is just not in God's plan for me this year.
Hmmmmmmm....so other random life news....
-- I went on my first blind date last night which was a lot of fun. It's crazy how connected we are within the church. Turns out he was in my grandparent's ward in NC and he went to their house (I still can't get over that he's been there) so my grandpa could give him his patriarchal blessing AND he roomed with my cousin at EFY one year. I told you, crazy.
-- I have a major anatomy test this Thursday. I should count up the number of terms we have to memorize for it...I think it's up near 400. There's 100 on the skull alone. Don't worry, all those years of scripture mastery and theater are paying off. If I can memorize 300 lines for a play I can certainly memorize 400 terms. Even if they are strange, medical words.
-- My roommates are crazy....words can't properly describe it.
-- I made cake balls this week and they were delectable! My birthday cake for Whitney encountered a problem so I crumbled it up, mixed it with cream cheese, rolled them into balls and froze them, then covered them in melted chocolate (white AND dark!).
Life is good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment