Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Engagement Pictures!

What I know many people have been waiting for...engagement pictures!  I haven't posted the ones on the announcement (unless I change my mind in the next few days...) so you'll still be surprised when you get it :) Enjoy!







This may have taken many, many, MANY shots to get the seeds to fly...


Look at his beautiful smile.  I'm so lucky.



I love this picture and for some reason he hates it.  I can't figure out why.  But It's my blog so I'm posting it :)





I like that you can also see the necklace he bought me for Valentines Day :)



Hooray!  We're getting married!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Your pictures are adorable!!! You both look so completely happy :) congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some weirdo said...
    Yeah, they're pwitty goood.. :) haha psych!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my GOODNESS!!! So cute Abigail!!!! I'm so happy for you. You two make such an adorable couple. And I LOVE engagement photos, so this post just made my day :) {yep, still "follow" you. haha} Hope you're doin' well! By the looks of it you are doing VERY well. :)

    ReplyDelete