Monday, March 25, 2013

Presentation Practice?

So, yet again I prove to the world that I am not the greatest student that's ever lived.  You think I would've learned not to procrastinate assignments by now.  Think again.

Actually, this time it's not so much procrastination...I just always have this "everything is going to turn out great" philosophy for things like presentations.  This means that I do not really practice them beforehand.  I don't time them.  I don't do anything.  I just go for it!

In the past, this has worked just fine for me.  Tomorrow, I'm thinking the class might eat me alive.  But I just can't make myself legitimately practice.  I'll probably do a trial run but I doubt it'll make much of a difference.

Whatever.

It's not like it's my final for the class.

It's not like this is my only class for the semester so if I don't get an A I will really consider myself a failure.

Whatever.

Such is life.

No practices.  No redo's.  Just go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment