We also made Indian Sweet Bread for the side...I think Blake liked that more than the curry. Looking at the picture it kind of looks like egg salad or something....but I assure you, it was curry. It had chicken, green beans, cauliflower, red onion, and toasted cashews along with some spices. YUM!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Another un-college like dinner.
It was my last day of summer and Blake and I were looking for something to do. He suggested we make the honey pork and peppers from a few months ago. I wasn't in the mood so suggested we look through my recipe book for something else. We decided on cashew curry. I made it in my Meal Management class and thought it would be something good to have...it's different.
We also made Indian Sweet Bread for the side...I think Blake liked that more than the curry. Looking at the picture it kind of looks like egg salad or something....but I assure you, it was curry. It had chicken, green beans, cauliflower, red onion, and toasted cashews along with some spices. YUM!
We also made Indian Sweet Bread for the side...I think Blake liked that more than the curry. Looking at the picture it kind of looks like egg salad or something....but I assure you, it was curry. It had chicken, green beans, cauliflower, red onion, and toasted cashews along with some spices. YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment