![]() |
| (The only acceptable PB to use is JIF. NO EXCEPTIONS.) |
Well two days ago I went to the store and was going through the produce section when I saw some bright green, asparagus just calling my name. I've had asparagus once...at band camp. And it was delicious. So when I saw that it was on sale I couldn't resist and bought a bunch.
![]() |
| (I have heard asparagus makes your pee smell funny...hence the title) |
I had bought a bunch about a year ago but forgot about it and it went bad before I could cook it. This time I was determined to cook my asparagus before it rotted! So yesterday I got online to find a recipe. I ended up coating them with olive oil, sprinkling on a little salt and pepper and baking them in the oven. And for a finishing touch I added some lemon juice and parmesan cheese (not my idea, thank the internet). My asparagus adventure was a success!


Haha! I am cooking asparagus tonight. Gotta love the asparagus pee! :-D
ReplyDeleteOh yum!! You will have to let me know what recipe you use so I can expand my asparagus cooking knowledge :)
ReplyDelete