There are times in life where things just get awkward. Sadly, I find myself in these situations quite often. Case and point: A group of us were going to Extravadance Friday night and I hadn't picked up my ticket yet so I wanted to get there a little early. Whitney, conveniently, had a date and he came to pick her up. I was standing out in the cold waiting for Alexis and I honestly can't remember if he offered to give me a ride or if I asked. I'm really hoping I wasn't dumb enough to ask for a ride. BUT somehow I ended up in their car on the way to the dance. How do you spell awkward again?? Let me tell you. A.W.K.W.A.R.D. Don't ever do what I did. Learn from my experience. It was only a five minute drive (less actually but we had to find a parking spot) and I felt like I should just curl in a ball in the backseat so as to not be seen or heard. As soon as the car turned off I swung my door open, yelled a "thanks for the ride!" and bolted towards the door so they could walk in without an awkward third wheel. It's a good thing they were already friends and it wasn't a blind date or anything. Hey, I'm trying to look at the bright side!!
Now on to other business. If you didn't know, Eli and are are pretty cool siblings. We know how to have a party. And also how to make a "killer" music video. The singing gene kind of escaped our family but we can act and we can edit. Last winter, the two of us made a video for The Killer's Spaceman and if I'm allowed to brag for a bit, I think it's decently awesome. It took us about 3 months to make, although it's not like we worked on it every day...We aspire to be on Ellen one day so if you would kindly watch it and get our views up we would very much appreciate it.
To view the video on youtube click here!!
Or you can just watch it on my blog because I've learned how to post videos on it!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment