Goodbye Rexburg, hello Ohio...well in a few hours. I'm currently at my roommates house waiting for my 2:00am shuttle to take me to SLC so I can catch an 8:00am flight to Houston then on to Ohio. It'll be quite a long day as I won't arrive in Dayton until 5:00pm. But I LOVE flying so it shouldn't be too bad...except that I have an stinkin' isle seat instead of a window :( Oh I lead such a hard life.
This past week has been a blast filled with "firsts" for me. Wednesday, I got my first 100% on a final. Thursday, I went boating for the first time and tried wakeboarding. I did not, however, actually achieve wakeboarding status as I never got too far out of the water. It was a fun experience despite the extreme soreness in my arms and back and multiple bruises on my hands and legs. Thursday was also the last day of my first year of college. Friday, I rode a motorcycle for the first time...and lived to tell the tale. Saturday I visited the sand dunes for the first time. And Sunday I took a nap in a hammock for the first time this year.
Life is good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment